I've been on holidays in Australia this month. Lazy days at the beach. The joy of catching up with lots of old friends. Being introduced to Words with Friends, becoming slightly obsessed. Busy days chasing two small people around.
Now its nearly the end of January and its time to write down some ideas for the year ahead that have been bubbling away at the back of my mind. Before I get onto the bigger picture here are some goals specifically for my knitting:
- Make a garment each for Sophie, Lexie and myself
- Learn how to do colourwork - both intarsia and some kind of fair isle
- Publish 2 or 3 new designs
- Make time to do some relaxing knitting for fun (i.e. using other people's patterns rather than figuring out own designs!)
- Decrease stash of lace yarn or at least keep it to current levels
- Only buy yarn for specific projects
Thinking forward to the end of the year - if I have managed to do all that I will be a very happy little yarnoholic.